A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer, Hand, Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, Upper Extremity; General Orthopedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokmeyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kokmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokmeyer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kokmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Theodore Kokmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Kokmeyer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons and Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.