A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokmeyer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kokmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Theodore Kokmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Kokmeyer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Reno Surgeons and Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.