A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokmeyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kokmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Theodore Kokmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Kokmeyer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.