Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer, Hand, Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, Upper Extremity; General Orthopedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokmeyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kokmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokmeyer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kokmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Theodore Kokmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Kokmeyer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons and Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.