A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kolansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kolansky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kolansky, BA, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolansky graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolansky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kolansky BA and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kolansky practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kolansky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kolansky practices Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.