A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kolansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kolansky is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolansky
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kolansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kolansky, BA, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolansky graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolansky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Kolansky BA and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Kolansky practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kolansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kolansky practices Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.