A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Konold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Konold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konold graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Konold DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Konold practice?
- Dr. Daniel Konold has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Konold practices Family Medicine near Canal Winchester, OH.
See Canal Winchester Family Physicians.