Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
Oct 4th, 2011

This man is useless. He gave my known addict of a father an unnecessary amount of pain pills (Oxycontin) per month. The common amount prescribed to him was 180 for a month. My mother and I both called him, left messages, and attempted office visits with no response from him. Even after my dad's 6th overdose that led him to the emergency room, Dr. Konold continued to prescribe him the Oxycontin. Mind you, this was years after his accident where he only broke A bone, one single bone. Before this, I was also a patient of Dr. Konold. He rushes his patients, is very rude, on top of his already rude staff. I will never allow anyone I care about to visit this "Doctor".

by A. Notter on Nov 13th, 2010

Dr. Konold has always been professional in his approach and has listened to my questions and has answered them promptly. He has always had a friendly attitude and is successful in putting me at ease. I don't feel as if my concerns are being ignored or passed over.

|  A PHONY>>DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS  |  show details
May 7th, 2009

He treated my 85 year old father and dismissed him. The next day he had a major stroke, Dr. Phony missed simple TIA's which they teach in first year law school. Called his office to tell them and never heard a word from him.. I called more than once.. HE IS A FAKE

|  Talk and he will listen  |  show details
by JaeBird on Nov 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

About 8 yrs ago I was referred to Dr.Dan as my physician of 20 yrs passed away. I was surprised by the youthful doctor who took the "time to listen" to my questions and my concerns. As the yrs have passed and I have aged,my phyical condition and looks have changed, but Dr. Dan has kept on top of everything. Not only has he been able to keep me healthy, but he now keeps my looks up due to his new LaserClinic. No surgery and the outcome is great. I highly recommend Dr. Konold for both physical upkeep and your looks as well. He cares. He's "one in a million".

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Nov 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

As doctors go, Dr. 'Dan' as his staff refers to him is first rate.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com