Dr. Daniel Konold Is this you?

May 15th, 2015

Found the dr who listens , tells you that truth helps you with your problems or sends you to someone in that field. Great Dr

March 6th, 2015

Dr K only cares about the bottom line $$$$ and his costmetic shop next door! He orders unneccessary tests then will not follow up with you, but his very rude staff will tell you that you should have visited the patient portal. We put a grievance in with the office then we finally spoke with the doctor and he explained that he is required to use the patient portal because of Obama Care! WOW is all I can say...there are many other fine doctors in the COPC family and his focus is not on Family Practice so stay away.

October 5th, 2011

This man is useless. He gave my known addict of a father an unnecessary amount of pain pills (Oxycontin) per month. The common amount prescribed to him was 180 for a month. My mother and I both called him, left messages, and attempted office visits with no response from him. Even after my dad's 6th overdose that led him to the emergency room, Dr. Konold continued to prescribe him the Oxycontin. Mind you, this was years after his accident where he only broke A bone, one single bone. Before this, I was also a patient of Dr. Konold. He rushes his patients, is very rude, on top of his already rude staff. I will never allow anyone I care about to visit this "Doctor".

November 13th, 2010

Dr. Konold has always been professional in his approach and has listened to my questions and has answered them promptly. He has always had a friendly attitude and is successful in putting me at ease. I don't feel as if my concerns are being ignored or passed over.

May 7th, 2009

A PHONY>>DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS

He treated my 85 year old father and dismissed him. The next day he had a major stroke, Dr. Phony missed simple TIA's which they teach in first year law school. Called his office to tell them and never heard a word from him.. I called more than once.. HE IS A FAKE

July 7th, 2015