A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kopans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kopans, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiography
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopans graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kopans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Benjamin Kopans MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kopans practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kopans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kopans practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.