A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kopans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kopans, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiography
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopans graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kopans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Benjamin Kopans MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kopans practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kopans has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kopans practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.