A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Koppersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Koppersmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koppersmith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koppersmith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Koppersmith, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppersmith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Leonce Koppersmith MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Koppersmith practice?
- Dr. Daniel Koppersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Koppersmith practices Psychiatry and Anatomic Pathology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists and Pasadena Pathologists.