A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Koppersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Koppersmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Koppersmith, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppersmith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Leonce Koppersmith MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Koppersmith practice?
- Dr. Daniel Koppersmith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Koppersmith practices Psychiatry and Anatomic Pathology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists and Pasadena Pathologists.