A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Koretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Koretz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koretz graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koretz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joel Koretz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Koretz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Koretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Koretz practices Internal Medicine near Ontario, NY.
See Ontario Internists.