A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Korin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Korin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korin graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Korin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Korin practice?
Dr. Daniel Korin practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.