A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kosches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kosches is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosches
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kosches, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosches graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kosches has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Kosches MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Kosches practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kosches has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Kosches practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oakland Park, FL.