Dr. Daniel Kosobucki Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 2nd, 2016
Great staff and Dr. Kosobucki was very thorough and took his time with me during my visit.

November 13th, 2015
Would not recommed, never a returned call by nurse or doc, does not even exam or touch a patient, has never even listened to my heart carotid arteries, too busy to care and be a doc... would never ever send friends family or lovec ones if you need a real good doc look anywhere but here!!!!!

August 25th, 2015
doc k funny man
I started see him after my heart attack afriend told me about him i want a male doc that wasnt on his last breath well thing i like the most he tell you what you need no bull tell what to you dont listen to him he will let you know next visit he holds nothing back and im ahard headed man that hates going to doc office but now if tell you need cone back he not trying get payed he there for you and he can cut up with the best of them great guy

August 13th, 2015
Great doctor, horrendous staff
I was so excited to find Dr. Kosobucki. He was the first doctor who actually listened and took my symptoms seriously. However, the weeks that would follow proved his staff the be the most incapable group of people I've ever encountered. It took them days to return calls, days to schedule appointments for hospital tests--those they did schedule were ALWAYS the wrong tests done in the wrong medical order which led to more than one major issue with the hospital and many tests that I paid for that ultimately couldn't be used due to having been scheduled on top of each other, producing false results. Every prescription they wrote for me took them a WEEK to actually get to me. I ended up having to quit a high doage of antidepressant cold turkey because it took them a week to write me a refill--I experienced so many side effects from this and my calls were never returned. I had a deadline I needed some paperwork finished for the medically clear me to finish my 4 year degree. After 2 days of calling their office every other hour and being assured it would be taken care of, they missed the deadline anyways (despite having 10 days notice before I called them so frequently that they had memorized my birthday and I'd learned all of their names) and it's caused me major financial issues as well as has prevented my graduation and continuation to veterinary school--an enormous, unforgivable mess up. I was lied to and told this was finished, given excuse after excuse after catching the lie.... he's a great doctor, but I would avoid this office like the plague. I have never experience so much disregard and incompetency in one place.

August 11th, 2015
I love Dr. K! Have been seeing him for years!

April 7th, 2015
avoid
Very bad experience here. I was looking for a primary care physician needless to say I'm going to keep looking

August 20th, 2014
Product manager
Great doctor. HORRIBLE STAFF. I was lied to, talked back to, and treated like a child. I received a call that my appointment was at 11:30am. Arrived at 11:20 was told my appointment was really at 11 and that I was too late to be seen. I let that one go, then rescheduled, doctor would not prescribe me medication for stomach I have been taking for 7 years because he "didn't know enough about it" I had lab work done which I was told was done at an in network lab. Received a bill that my insurance did not co er labwiek, called office they said they would handle it that it was a mistake on their side, received the same bill 3 months later, called back and rude receptionist said I needed to handle it that it "wasn't their problem" I have already told 18 people not o make appointments who were looking for a new dr o congrats staff you just lost your dr 19 patients... And counting

January 29th, 2013
Try another
pleasant doctor, rude staff, lazy PA not satisfied.

October 29th, 2012
wonderful doctor
very professional, makes you feel very comfortable, and knows how to take care of patients.

November 1st, 2011
Real Family Doctor
I work at a hospital in Columbus and have been around many MD's. Kosobucki has been my Dr for many years now, and have yet to be disappointed. He is caring with not only me, but any patient I have seen him with while rounding. Bed side manner excellent. He is old school, so you get the care and the "old school" feel. The kind that seems as if you were his only patient. Great staff and great follow through when you just call about a problem. Never been nickel and dimed when all I had was a concern. If he doesn't know the answer he has no pride about referring you to someone who can give you one. Great experience coming from someone who knows many Dr's in the area.

August 15th, 2011
So I'm a liar?
I came to Dr. Kosobucki because I injured my knee and hip. I asked for a wheelchair because I was having so much trouble walking and I don't have the support of my coworkers and family in getting around. I have problems with my hands so crutches are hard for me. His notes state that he believes I'm a 'malinger', which means that I'm lying and making everything up for attention. His reasons? I've agreed to have knee surgery and I don't take my pain medicine and I went to the beach. I expressed to him that I'm allergic to the pain medicine and I went to the beach for my best friends bachelorette party and was miserable because of the pain the whole time, but he still thinks that I'm a liar.

March 3rd, 2011
Simply Awesome!!
I love his practice. The staff has always been courteous & welcoming. Dr. Kosobucki him self is a nice down to earth caring individual! Believe me his bed side manner is the best I've yet to see @ any family practice in Columbus, Ga. Just the comfort & trust in him as my PCP got me through two very long hospital stays recently. He was great to my grandma as well. I'm very picky on Doctors. That's why I'm confident in recommending him to others.