A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kozlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kozlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kozlow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kozlow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kozlow practice?
Dr. Daniel Kozlow practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.