A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kozlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kozlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozlow
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kozlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kozlow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kozlow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Kozlow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kozlow practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kozlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kozlow practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.