A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kozlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kozlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozlow
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kozlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kozlow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kozlow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Kozlow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kozlow practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kozlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kozlow practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.