Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kozlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kozlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozlow
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kozlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kozlow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kozlow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Kozlow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kozlow practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kozlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kozlow practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.