A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Krampitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Krampitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Krampitz, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krampitz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krampitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Krampitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Krampitz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Krampitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Krampitz practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.