Dr. Daniel Kravitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kravitz?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kravitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 8th, 2016

Turned me off so much I took myself off my meds so I wouldn't have to see him

I went to him thinking he could help me with the depression I was battling after I had my stroke. Not only did he NOT help me with my depression, but he added to it the 2or 3 times I saw him, because he made me feel extremely embarrassed and self-conscious over the memory problems I was having post-stroke. I felt he was judging me negatively because I had trouble recalling names, some locations, and order of events. ,After the last office visit I just couldn't stand the thought of feeling belittled anymore, so I took myself off the meds he had prescribed me and therefore no longer be under his care. I now feel better without him or his meds.

August 21st, 2013

Rated 0!

I can't believe this guy is allowed to practice! I took my autistic son on for an appointment after waiting months. Before even making the appointment, I spoke to the office staff and sent over my sons medical records, which clearly state that he is autistic. When we got into the office, my son picked up a toy, which Dr.Kravitz then asked him not to touch (why would you have a toy that a child can't touch?). The dr. then suggested we go into a conference room with nothing to touch. As we were escorted into another room, the dr. Informed me that he has only ever seen one autistic child before and really doesn't know how to help us. Really? I waited months for that? For a dr. tell me he can't help us and be extremely rude? My daughter looked at me in horror (she's 10) and said, "Mom, lets get out of here".

August 5th, 2010

Never Treated in such a rude manner by a professional

This man should not be allowed to practice medicine let alone hand out medication. He shows no concern for the people he is speaking with. He repeatly told us he did nothave much time to hurry along with our concern for the mentally retarded person we brought for an appointment. Shame on Wellspans part if they allow him to remain on their staff.

January 4th, 2017