A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Krenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Krenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krenk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krenk graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Krenk has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Krenk DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Krenk practice?
- Dr. Daniel Krenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Krenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Surgeons.