A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Krenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Krenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Krenk graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Krenk has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Krenk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Krenk practice?
- Dr. Daniel Krenk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Krenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Orthopedic Surgeons.