A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kripke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kripke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kripke
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kripke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kripke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kripke graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kripke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Frederick Kripke MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Kripke practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kripke has 12 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kripke practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.