A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kripke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kripke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kripke graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kripke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Frederick Kripke MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Kripke practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kripke has 12 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kripke practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.