A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Krontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Krontz, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krontz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Krontz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Krontz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Krontz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Krontz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Blowing Rock Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Krontz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Krontz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Krontz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Krontz practices Ophthalmology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Ophthalmologists.