A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Krontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Krontz, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krontz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krontz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Krontz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Krontz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Krontz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Blowing Rock Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Krontz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Krontz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Krontz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Krontz practices Ophthalmology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Ophthalmologists.