A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kueter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kueter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kueter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kueter graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kueter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Baltz Kueter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kueter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kueter has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kueter practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.