A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kulick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulick
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulick graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kulick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kulick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kulick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kulick practices Family Medicine near Brown City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Brown City Primary Care Doctors.