A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kulick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulick graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kulick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kulick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kulick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kulick practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brown City, MI and New Haven, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.