Dr. Daniel Kulick, DO
Dr. Daniel Timothy Kulick DO is male, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
58144 Gratiot Ave
New Haven, MI 48048
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulick graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mclaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Kulick practice?
Dr. Daniel Kulick practices Family Medicine near New Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See New Haven Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Kulick, Dr. Danny Kulick, Dr. Dan Kulick, Dr. Danilo Kulick