Dr. Daniel Kulick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kulick?

June 29th, 2010

Former Pain Maagement Patient

He is a very nice guy, but he is trying to practice family medicine, addiction medicine and pain management all at once and is speading himself to thin.After my initial visit he began entering my roon with my RX's already filled out w/o even speaking to me first. I found this scary and dangerous. What if I needed or wanted a change in medications? Also, he is not qualified to augment his practice with injections for spine pain or trigger points etc. which would be very helpful in many cases.I think his lack of experiance is shinning through and is a major concern.

November 18th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Kulick is a very good doctor, he takes the time to explain things to you, he never rushes you in and out. He is a great diagnostician. A good friend of mine recently went to him for pain management, and he explained the entire process, and what was to be expected. For years now, my friend's family doctor was afraid to give my friend anything stronger than Alleve, even though they were in chronic pain each and everyday. He totally understands how debilitating it is to be in constant pain, and God Bless him for helping them. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a knowledgeable, down to earth physician

November 13th, 2009

Dr. Kulick is a great physician. I recommend him to all my family and friends. Dr. Kulick is a family physician who also practices pain management and addiction, he upholds strict standards to ensure that no patient is misusing medications. He makes it clear from the beginning that if you break the rules you will be discharged. It sounds like the person who scored him poorly just has an axe to grind. In my experience he has always been professional,caring and willing to go above and beyond.

April 29th, 2009

A very good and caring physician!!

Dr. Kulick has proven over time to be an extremely insightful and a very caring doctor. I was transferred into his care when my other doctor retired. He is always upbeat, willing to discuss everthing with you, I am never, ever rushed when there. He has been able to find solutions to problems, where other doctors would have referred you out because it would have been easier for them. He takes up for his patients when there are internal political problems with the hosptial group he is with. He does not kow-tow to pressures from the insurance/pharmaceutical companies, his integrity can never be questioned in my estimation. I have seen his patience with dificult patients, he always treats everyone as if they are the only patient he is seeing. An example was a friend of mine went in for an appointment with him, and even though the staff had discovered that my friends insurance was not accepted by his office, he still spent time with her, answering her questions, and giving recommednations and referrals for her, even though he was not being paid for his services. Most doctor's would not have even let it progress to even meeting the patient, especially if the insurance was not accepted. The appointment would have been stopped, and the patient sent on their way. Not so with Dr. Kulick. His recommendations were given to my friend to relay to her current doctor, and that doctor called Dr. Kulick to verify his recomendations, and the doctor agreed on what course of treatment to start. Just the fact that an 'outside' doctor was making a recommendation to someone's regular doctor, and having the regular doctor follow thru, shows that the medical community has repsect for Dr. Kulick.I have never had a problem getting in to see him under emergency circmstances. Staff is always willing to 'squeeze' you in. I have never in all the time going to him, had to wait more than 15 minutes to get in at my appointed time. But if need be, he will spend additional time with you if necessary. He is friendly and engaging, putting you at ease with his bedside manner. He follows up when he says he will....that's a plus in my eye, especially when waiting for a test result that may have dire consequences if not addressed immediately. He remembers you, you are not a vague face in the crowd to him. His expertise is diagnosing has been excellent so far. He is assertive when he needs to be, soft when the situation calls for a little TLC, which is RARE in a doctor these days. He is an asset to the community!! I know of other friends that also see him, and not one has ever complained about him. Some of his staff came from my former doctor's office and now work with Dr. Kulick, and I have become friendly over time with them, and not once have they ever complained about working with him. He treats his staff very well, and they speak highly of him as an employer and as a doctor. It is not the norm these days to have such a down to earth doctor, the others seem to be in a hurry to get you in and out and move on to the next patient. I cannot recommend him any higher than I have, he is truly an excellent doctor.

March 10th, 2009

Former Patient

He is to rushed and blames his screw-ups on his patients. His office staff are a bunch of lazy, lude and disrespectful people.He tries to practice pain management but does not have the ability to do it effectively and cannot stand up to his office staff nor the governing bodies of his profession.A very poor excuse of a doctor.

June 8th, 2017