Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  very good doctor  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Kunz is patient, listens, and leaves time for questions. He takes the time to explain medications and current treatment methods, and was even nice enough to answer both my husband and my extensive questions and concerns. We left the office feeling relieved that we found a doctor that seems to really want to figure out what was going on. He also is very timely about calling back if I have a question for him.

|  show details
Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Kunz is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is very easy to talk to and he genuinely cares about his patients. He has researched tests and medications that would identify and help my rheumatoid arthritis. I have suggested friends, family and acquaintances to see him for their arthritic issues. His office staff is kind and courteous.

|  Kind, Caring Doctor  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2013

Doctor Kunz is a wonderful doctor who goes the extra mile to make the most accurate diagnosis and work with you on the patient plan. He takes time to listen and to answer all questions. I've never felt rushed while at his office. I am so happy that he is my doctor and I've recommended him to family and friends.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2013

I found Dr. Kunz not only interested in what I had to say and my concerns, but also I left quite confident that he was well aware of current treatment options and that he was aggressive (in a good way) in determination of controlling my disease.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

This is one of those rare drs that calls the patient himself and responds promptly to calls, next md, questions. Have recommended him to anyone needing a rheumatologist . High marks to this physician!!!!!

|  The Best Dr. I've Had In A Long Time  |  show details
by Michele Martin on Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Kunz is one of those rare doctors that REALLY does care about his patients. He will call me personally after hours if I have a question and stay on the phone until all my questions are answered. In the office he will take as long as needed and I never feel rushed. He goes above and beyond to make sure all other Dr.'s that I see are up to date on my care with him. He is knowledgable and personable. I feel lucky that he is my doctor.

|  The Real Deal  |  show details
by B Conachey on Dec 10th, 2009

Dr. Kunz is one of the very few doctors I have met that really cares. You are not just a number, he really cares. I'd be lost without him. He never gives up on you, will search for an answer!