Dr. Daniel Kunz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kunz?

September 17th, 2015

Always running late. Lots of fishing expeditions--no definitive answers. Cookie cutter responses with a smile.

January 22nd, 2015

Fantastic Rheumatologist!

Dr. Kunz and his staff are absolutely fantastic! I drive an hour from Maine to see him and it is totally worth it. He is kind, empathetic, and never makes you feel rushed. He is decisive and knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. His staff are efficient, friendly, and very kind.

December 18th, 2013

very good doctor

Dr. Kunz is patient, listens, and leaves time for questions. He takes the time to explain medications and current treatment methods, and was even nice enough to answer both my husband and my extensive questions and concerns. We left the office feeling relieved that we found a doctor that seems to really want to figure out what was going on. He also is very timely about calling back if I have a question for him.

December 18th, 2013

Dr. Kunz is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is very easy to talk to and he genuinely cares about his patients. He has researched tests and medications that would identify and help my rheumatoid arthritis. I have suggested friends, family and acquaintances to see him for their arthritic issues. His office staff is kind and courteous.

October 31st, 2013

Kind, Caring Doctor

Doctor Kunz is a wonderful doctor who goes the extra mile to make the most accurate diagnosis and work with you on the patient plan. He takes time to listen and to answer all questions. I've never felt rushed while at his office. I am so happy that he is my doctor and I've recommended him to family and friends.

October 9th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I found Dr. Kunz not only interested in what I had to say and my concerns, but also I left quite confident that he was well aware of current treatment options and that he was aggressive (in a good way) in determination of controlling my disease.

September 27th, 2012

This is one of those rare drs that calls the patient himself and responds promptly to calls, next md, questions. Have recommended him to anyone needing a rheumatologist . High marks to this physician!!!!!

January 20th, 2011

The Best Dr. I've Had In A Long Time

Dr. Kunz is one of those rare doctors that REALLY does care about his patients. He will call me personally after hours if I have a question and stay on the phone until all my questions are answered. In the office he will take as long as needed and I never feel rushed. He goes above and beyond to make sure all other Dr.'s that I see are up to date on my care with him. He is knowledgable and personable. I feel lucky that he is my doctor.

February 4th, 2010

Missed diagnosis Patient Died

December 11th, 2009

The Real Deal

Dr. Kunz is one of the very few doctors I have met that really cares. You are not just a number, he really cares. I'd be lost without him. He never gives up on you, will search for an answer!

September 20th, 2017