A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kuriloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kuriloff, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kuriloff, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuriloff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuriloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Benjamin Kuriloff FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kuriloff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kuriloff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kuriloff practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.