A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kuriloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kuriloff, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuriloff
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuriloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kuriloff, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuriloff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuriloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Kuriloff FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kuriloff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kuriloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kuriloff practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.