A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kuriloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kuriloff, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kuriloff, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuriloff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuriloff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuriloff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kuriloff practice?
Dr. Daniel Kuriloff practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Surgeons, New York Plastic Surgeons, and New York Oncologists.