Dr. Daniel Kuriloff MD, FACS Patient Reviews

November 26th, 2016
excellent physician

January 28th, 2016
OVER AN HOUR WAIT
I just came back form Dr Kuriloff's office. I had an 11:30 appt. I have a strict job and only have a limited time for lunch. As such, I called the office at 11 am to see if he was running on time. They said he was. I arrived at 11:20 and filled out papers. Then I waited for 40 mins before I got up and asked how much longer. They actually told me another THIRTY minutes. They went in and asked the Dr again to be sure, Yes, he confirmed at the min another 30 mins. I left. awful awful service.

December 10th, 2015
Wonderful Physician
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kuriloff. I was referred to Dr. Kuriloff by my endocrinologist for a second opinion due to a diagnosis of hyperparathryoid disease another surgeon had made. Dr. Kurlioff was so thorough and professional. He took his time reviewing my medical records, performed an exam and took an ultrasound of my parathryoid glands, which he did himself. He has a conservative approach and wanted to be sure surgery was warranted before proceeding - something that seemed to escape the first surgeon. Dr. Kuriloff made several recommendations and sent me for some additional tests before deciding how to move forward. I have complete confidence in his assessment of my situation and his ability as a surgeon. He is also a very kind and compassionate man. I highly recommend him.

November 12th, 2015
Awesome doctor

June 26th, 2015
Great doctor
He is most careful and thorough in his initial consultation - I had fairly large growths in both my thyroids . He did a biopsy procedure and explained every single thing he was doing. He spent an great deal of time doing this. He is an excellent diagnostician. I again came to him thinking my left eustaian tube was clogged perhaps from a cold. He had my ears tested & he compared the test to my previous hearing test, He told me I was very lucky to come in so quickly and not assume it would just clear up. I had a condition called "Sudden Hearing Loss" no one know what causes it. I was put on medication for 9 days and Iost only 15% of my hearing in my left ear. He said I could have lost all of it had it gone untreated. There was a bit of a change initially when he moved from he old office on W59th St to his new ofice at 110 East 59th St.. He's now been there a while and appontments are moving along much more smoothly. I think he is the best. Always try to help. Is never impatient. A very kind person as well as a top doctor.

February 22nd, 2015
He may be the best doctor in the world but he has a personality disorder that makes him very unpleasant to be around. Too many other doctors in manhattan with the same or better credentials to use this guy.

April 9th, 2012
Outstanding Head and Neck Surgeon
I have had Dr. Kuriloff perform two surgeries for me - one to remove my thyroid and one to remove my uvula for Sleep Apnea. He is an outstanding surgeon and has a terrific way with patients. He is the only head and neck surgeon I will ever use, even now that I live some distance away from New York City.Can not recommend him highly enough.

March 20th, 2012
Dr. Kuriloff is the best!
I did my homework and found the best surgeon anywhere for my thyroid surgery. I am feeling better than ever and it's all because of Dr. Kuriloff. I can't say enough about him. If you are looking for a very serious and dedicated professional, Dr. Kuriloff should be on the top of your list. I'm thankful and lucky to have had him do my surgery.

March 8th, 2012
Not enough stars to express how great this doctor is!
Dr.Kuriloff is the best doctor I have ever been to. Not only is he an excellent diagnostician and surgeon, the way he cares about his patients and the gentle saumya treats you ia remarkable! If all doctors were as good as this one, there would be no complaints about healthcare.

January 21st, 2012
absolutely the best!
do not hesitate to see Dr. kuriloff particularly if you have a thyroid or parathyroid problem. He is a remarkable diagnostician and surgeon and is a brilliant human being who sincerely cares about his patients.dr. kuriloff operated on my husband and myself and I woulld highly recommend him.

November 10th, 2011
Several years ago, I visited Kuriloff, MD, who was recommended by my general physician, who found a lump in my throat. From the beginning, Dr. Kuriloff's attitude toward me was cold and rough. He did not react or tell me any of his opinion while I was explaining my physical history regarding my goyter. I thought that he would be like this to every patient. But, later the same day, I saw him treating another old lady much more nicely and kindly. And, I thought that it was because the patient was old so he was nice.He took biopsy and Xray, and told me to make another appointment for the result. I did so. And I visited the date of the second appointment. It was over an hour before I was called. I was put in an exam room, and waited, and waited for a couple of hours. An assistant came to the room and said "Oh, are you still waiting for the doctor?" And, 20 minutes later, I was put in the other room, and Dr. Kuriloff came and said "and, what was the purpose of the visit?" I told him that I was waiting for the result of biopsy. He said that the result was not in yet. After two weeks, the result was not yet? He told me to wait, and contacted the lab, and one hour later, he came back to the room and told me to rather go home, and he would call me for the result.I went home, and he called me in the evening, and told me that I had a cancerous goyter, and must remove both syroids. At this moment, I decided not to let him cut my throat. I did not like his attitude. I am Asian, a bit over-weight. He must be prejudice toward Asian females.

August 1st, 2017