A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kuritzkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuritzkes
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kuritzkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kuritzkes, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuritzkes graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuritzkes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Kuritzkes MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Kuritzkes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kuritzkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kuritzkes practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.