Dr. Daniel Kurtzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
Overconfident practitioner go elsewhere for ENT work.
An absolute circus once the procedure starts. Dr. says he 'lost' the CT Sinus which I sent to the office even though I needed the CT to make an appointment. He relieves the nurse from the procedure room and jokingly tells me she is 'multitasking'. Why? Then he retakes the CT in the office while telling me he has done over 1000 of these $4000+ procedures that take 15 minutes + 25 numbing time. He put the devices in my nasal passage causing me to sneeze several times with blood and mucus. Then he says 'maybe we should wait for the anesthesia". 2nd attempt same thing happens except cotton inserts go up my nasal passage during a sneeze (continually turning my head away) while he looks on the ground to locate it. Finally with tears rolling down my face and blood and mucus I sneeze on his blue lab coat and he tells me that my sneezing is interfering with HIS procedure. He asks me if I am okay and I just tell him no I cannot continue. No apology just a recommendation to put me under fully in the Operating Room across the street for twice the price. Tells me I need clearance from my primary care physician and then the office is concerned when I want to cancel my surgery. Too little too late probably.

September 28th, 2014
Top Doc
Dr. Kurtzman is a top doc. His care is always of the highest quality. We are lucky to have him serving the Berwyn area.

October 26th, 2012
saturday hours!
how nice to have Saturday Hours. Very informative with me in ways I understood.

February 8th, 2012
Not recomended doctor
I had problems with my ear for over 2 months. It was just like I have something in it, and that was annoying. I went to this doctor. I was in his office for 1.30 hours and spend only 5 minutes total with him. He told me that there is no infection in ear and gave me some pills. After a week I used all pills and ear is still the same. He did nothing, diagnosed nothing and charged me $150. Highly unrecommended.

November 2nd, 2011
Great work!
Fantastic experience with Dr. Kurtzman, felt like I was in great hands! Very trustworthy.

November 2nd, 2011
ear plugs
I got musicians ear plugs here. they took me in to get fitted right away. and they fit first time! amazing experience.