A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kusick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusick
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kusick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kusick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusick graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kusick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Steven Kusick MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Kusick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kusick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kusick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Cardiologists.