A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kusick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kusick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kusick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusick graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kusick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Steven Kusick MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Kusick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kusick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kusick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Cardiologists.