A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kutzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kutzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutzler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutzler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Kutzler MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Kutzler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kutzler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kutzler practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.