Dr. Daniel Kuy M.D.,, F.A.C.S. Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

abdominoplasty
Dr. Kuy did a wonderful job and listened to all my concerns before surgery. I am happy that I can finally wear normal clothes and not look pregnant.

July 24th, 2017
Bikini body ready
After much research on plastic surgeons, Dr Kuy by far has had the highest ratings. I met with him several times and put my faith and trust in him. I have a bikini body that I haven't had since i was 17!! Thank you Dr. Kuy and staff for all you've done!!! -T.A

July 22nd, 2017
Dr. Kuy is empathetic and takes his time explaining procedures and all possible results.

July 21st, 2017
I love Rachel! She's the best esthetician!
Rachel provides excellent facial care and is incredibly knowledgeable in all areas of facial care. I highly recommend Rachel. She's a wonderful person!

July 19th, 2017
Very Satisfied
I have suffered from back pain for years, and suffered from strangers staring at me due to my large breasts. I now have almost zero back pain, and I am so very happy with my results! I love being able to go out and not see everyone staring at me due to my large breasts. Dr. Kuy, and his staff were simply amazing and informative during this entire process!

July 19th, 2017