Dr. Daniel Kuy, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

by Betty jackson on Sep 29th, 2015

Dr Lucy is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so patient and he does great work.

Exceeded Expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details Exceeded Expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Michelle on Jul 24th, 2013

WOW I don't even know where to start about ALL the MANY ways Dr. Kuy and his staff went WAY above and beyond to provide exceptional service to me!! For example, Dr. Kuy himself called (on a Saturday) after my surgery to check on me....not a member of his staff. Or how when I went in for my initial consultation with Dr. Kuy he didn't try to "up sell" me or tell me all the many other things he could "fix" on me…his bedside manners are impeccable! Or Mary (a staff member) who stayed after work one day to help me with insurance paperwork and she did it with a smile!!  Or Kirsten who answered my MANY, MANY questions about surgery with joy and patience....never rushing me off the phone even when it was after 5 o'clock!! These are just a few examples. I’m not kidding when I say the list could go on and on! They honestly provide the highest level of customer services I have ever seen from a doctor’s office!! Just to give you a small idea of how impressed I was with Dr. Kuy and Mary and Kirsten and the entire staff....my procedure had been previously pre-approved and covered by insurance but unfortunately Dr. Kuy was NOT in my network. We choose to go with him anyway and I’m SO GLAD I DID!!! You can totally trust what you read about Dr. Kuy's reputation online!!!! Dr. Kuy and the entire Renew Your Looks staff are truly (several) steps above the rest!!

by LIsa on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Kuy replaced existing implants and totally corrected -for the first time- my breast asymmetries . It has been one year with little or no evident scarring. I have recommended him to others for his patient/ professional manner and expertise in the field.

Implant replacement show details Implant replacement
Mar 22nd, 2012

This is the best doctor ever. After 23 years he replaced my implants. He is attentive and caring. I went through 4 surgeons before making up my mind and I truly was 100% satisfied and no pain. Dr. Richard Williams wanted to remove them without an implant and I am so glad I did not listen to them because Dr. Kuy said that I was "flatter than flat". Other doctors seemed to just want to make a quick buck but not this one!!