Dr. Daniel Kuy MD Patient Reviews

Breast Augmentation
Dr. Kuy is such an amazing surgeon! It was evident at my initial consult that my experience would be excellent. He is so patient and explained everything. He respected my fears and concerns and made me feel confident in my decision. The staff was AMAZING as well. My end result was exactly was I was looking to achieve. VERY NATURAL! I have sent many friends to Dr. Kuy!

March 22nd, 2017
Moh's nose and forehead reconstruction.
My experience here has been exceptional.The Dr and his staff are excellent and professional.

March 22nd, 2017
Moh's nose and forehead reconstruction.

March 20th, 2017
Always a positive experience
Dr. Kuy is professional and thorough. I felt comfortable, relaxed, well informed and well cared for during my pre-op, operative and post-op experiences with him.

March 20th, 2017
Great Visit!
I've had several procedures with Dr. Kuy including a breast agumentation and lower body lift. Both turned out wonderfully. I currently get botox and fillers done and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else! Dr. Kuy and his staff are amazing. They make you feel welcome and valued as a patient. I would recommend him to anyone considering a procedure!.

September 29th, 2015
Dr Lucy is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so patient and he does great work.

July 24th, 2013
Exceeded Expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW I don't even know where to start about ALL the MANY ways Dr. Kuy and his staff went WAY above and beyond to provide exceptional service to me!! For example, Dr. Kuy himself called (on a Saturday) after my surgery to check on me....not a member of his staff. Or how when I went in for my initial consultation with Dr. Kuy he didn't try to "up sell" me or tell me all the many other things he could "fix" on me…his bedside manners are impeccable! Or Mary (a staff member) who stayed after work one day to help me with insurance paperwork and she did it with a smile!!  Or Kirsten who answered my MANY, MANY questions about surgery with joy and patience....never rushing me off the phone even when it was after 5 o'clock!! These are just a few examples. I’m not kidding when I say the list could go on and on! They honestly provide the highest level of customer services I have ever seen from a doctor’s office!! Just to give you a small idea of how impressed I was with Dr. Kuy and Mary and Kirsten and the entire staff....my procedure had been previously pre-approved and covered by insurance but unfortunately Dr. Kuy was NOT in my network. We choose to go with him anyway and I’m SO GLAD I DID!!! You can totally trust what you read about Dr. Kuy's reputation online!!!! Dr. Kuy and the entire Renew Your Looks staff are truly (several) steps above the rest!!

April 15th, 2013
Dr. Kuy replaced existing implants and totally corrected -for the first time- my breast asymmetries . It has been one year with little or no evident scarring. I have recommended him to others for his patient/ professional manner and expertise in the field.

March 22nd, 2012
Implant replacement
This is the best doctor ever. After 23 years he replaced my implants. He is attentive and caring. I went through 4 surgeons before making up my mind and I truly was 100% satisfied and no pain. Dr. Richard Williams wanted to remove them without an implant and I am so glad I did not listen to them because Dr. Kuy said that I was "flatter than flat". Other doctors seemed to just want to make a quick buck but not this one!!