Dr. Daniel Kuy MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

Breast Reconstruction post Mastectomy
Dr Kuy was very thorough with initial consultation , however prior to surgery i had continued concerns and questions , Dr Kuy was very patient in answering my questions and offered to meet with me again to assure my comfort w/up coming bilat mastectomies. He has been very thorough with my follow up and explains well. I feel that he has my best interests in making me feel good with my body image following this severe body alteration due to cancer. I have been well pleased up to this point.

Botox and Breast Augmentation
My experience has been wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Kuy. He is patient, kind and conservative. I have seen him for many, many years and have been very happy with every procedure I have had and plan to stay with him for many years to come.