Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

8044 Montgomery Rd
Ste 230
Cincinnati, OH 45236
513-984-3223
Locations and availability (3)

|  Exceeded Expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Michelle on Jul 24th, 2013

WOW I don't even know where to start about ALL the MANY ways Dr. Kuy and his staff went WAY above and beyond to provide exceptional service to me!! For example, Dr. Kuy himself called (on a Saturday) after my surgery to check on me....not a member of his staff. Or how when I went in for my initial consultation with Dr. Kuy he didn't try to "up sell" me or tell me all the many other things he could "fix" on me…his bedside manners are impeccable! Or Mary (a staff member) who stayed after work one day to help me with insurance paperwork and she did it with a smile!!  Or Kirsten who answered my MANY, MANY questions about surgery with joy and patience....never rushing me off the phone even when it was after 5 o'clock!! These are just a few examples. I’m not kidding when I say the list could go on and on! They honestly provide the highest level of customer services I have ever seen from a doctor’s office!! Just to give you a small idea of how impressed I was with Dr. Kuy and Mary and Kirsten and the entire staff....my procedure had been previously pre-approved and covered by insurance but unfortunately Dr. Kuy was NOT in my network. We choose to go with him anyway and I’m SO GLAD I DID!!! You can totally trust what you read about Dr. Kuy's reputation online!!!! Dr. Kuy and the entire Renew Your Looks staff are truly (several) steps above the rest!!

|  2013 Breast Augmentation  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation in April 2013 by Dr. Kuy. I spent about a year and a half searching for the right surgeon and I'm happy with my decision. His staff was easy to work with. They responded to any questions I had promptly, and Dr. Kuy was always available as well. My augmentation turned out better than I had expected. He did a wonderful job. I went the cohesive gel implant, because they look and feel more natural. I had a slight asymmetry before the surgery, and I can't even tell it was there after he corrected it. This was my first cosmetic procedure and I'm super happy with the final results. Not to brag but I've seen other photos from various other well known surgeons in the area and I think mine turned out much better. I think Dr. Kuy is exceptional at what he does.

|  show details
by LIsa on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Kuy replaced existing implants and totally corrected -for the first time- my breast asymmetries . It has been one year with little or no evident scarring. I have recommended him to others for his patient/ professional manner and expertise in the field.

|  Implant replacement  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

This is the best doctor ever. After 23 years he replaced my implants. He is attentive and caring. I went through 4 surgeons before making up my mind and I truly was 100% satisfied and no pain. Dr. Richard Williams wanted to remove them without an implant and I am so glad I did not listen to them because Dr. Kuy said that I was "flatter than flat". Other doctors seemed to just want to make a quick buck but not this one!!