Dr. Daniel Kuzio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 12th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr Kuzio has been our family doctor for about 20 yrs. I trust him completely and love him to death. He is a good man and caring doctor that has been spot on with any of our health problems and concerns.

May 5th, 2016
We love this office, esp. Julie!
My family has gone to Dr Kuzio's office for the past 10 years. We love Dr. Kuzio, but Julie is our favorite. She is kind, very professional, and very knowledgeable.

October 12th, 2015
Love the Staff!
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Kuzio's office since it's opening. Our children started going as well now that they are teens. We love the proximity to our home and the staff is great. Wait times can be a little longer but I've only experienced this during flu season or when school starts back so it's understandable. Julie is my favorite. She's very caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to go through any questions I may have & makes sure I understand. My husband goes to Dr. Kuzio or Stephen and really likes both of them. He has been in hospital administration for years and this is by far one of his favorite offices.

January 14th, 2015
misdiagnosis had to go to er. could not reach him before the trip to er and explain what was going on. the medication too strong called his office no one kind enough to help.

December 2nd, 2014
We are moving...
We were referred by a neighbor and have been patients at this clinic since we relocated to the area in 2004. We have had ups and downs with this clinic but stuck it out because of convenience and proximity to our house and schools. We have had issues some minor, some a bit more disappointing. Today, we decided we had enough... We are moving to another physician and another family clinic. Dr. Kuzio is a funny guy with a big personality but sometimes you need him to take you a bit more seriously and he jokes around a bit too much. Laughter has its place but professionalism is key in the medical profession. We have waited many times upwards of 30 minutes in the front and another 20-30 minutes in the backroom just to be seen for a consult but we never complained. But don't you dare get there a little late... They have a very strict 15 minute policy, if you are later than 15 minutes, they wont see you and will send you home. We walked in 15 minutes late on the dot and were told they would not see us yet their waiting room and parking lot were empty and they were chatting around in the office. Yet we had to wait over 30 minutes almost every single visit to this office... If you have a minor illness or need an annual check up, you are safe but you may need to be patient and wait to be seen once you get there. Sadly, customer service doesn't seem to matter with support staff... They don't value your business at all... I guess they must have plenty of patients and don't care if they lose a few ... Time to move on.

September 10th, 2014
Terrible
Anyone that says this doctor is good is only looking at his personality. He is generally a friendly person who wants to talk about everything but medical questions. Do not go to him if you want a knowledgable doctor. He told me I could only have lymes disease if I had been in Connecticut. That's not true and another dr and Cdcs web site confirmed that. He also told me that as long as my tsh was normal there was nothing wrong with my thyroid. This dr doesn't care about finding out why u are feeling the way u. His nurse practitioner julie is even worse she as many have said she is just down right rude. I will not be going back to this office. Drs should be required to go for updated training it's obvious he is outdated by 15 or so years in his thinking.

June 22nd, 2013
10 years with Kuzio (post date June 2013)
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Kuzio for over 10 years. He is all aces. We have seen his partners as well. I am impressed with them and intend to stay. I would like to write on the situations in the other comments. I admit to having an issue with a staff member once or twice but those issues were brought to proper attention and I have noticed that those employees are no longer on the staff. If there is a problem with the staff there is an office manager who can be informed. As for Julie, she is an excellent practitioner who I send my children and my husband to her with confidence. She is dedicated to her patients care and she will tell you what she thinks, for better or worse. She wants to help and will run tests (I dislike a doctor who won't run tests ). If you say you WILL do something and go back for your recheck and you did not do it, she is going to let you know that she expected you to heed her medical advice. If you are a person/patient who agrees to things with no follow through then request someone different for your appointments. I admit that I am poor on following through when it comes to myself... but I trust her with my kids and that says something about my faith in her. The office wait time has not been an issue for a long time. I think it is normal to wait somewhat for a good doctor. I am happy with Dr Kuzio and his staff and will be staying.

November 13th, 2012
Soooo very frustrated. Every time I use this doctor the wait is endless!!! I always end up with Julie and I think she is completely rude and incompetent. The last time I was there I had issues, which required tests. She said the results would be back in five days, but it took almost two weeks. Then she couldn't be bothered to return any of my calls and when I did get a call back it would be from her assistant who knew nothing about what was going on. The last time I called for help, Julie's, assistant called me back and said there was nothing she could do for me!!!! What kind of doctor doesn't follow through with their health care? And in the mean time I still have the same condition I had six weeks ago and no answers!!!

August 29th, 2012
Dr. Kuzio - great with my son and put him at ease
It is nice to have a doc who can connect with the kids and put them at ease and let them talk about how they feel....not just thru the parents...

April 21st, 2010
Great Doc
Been going to Dr. Kuzio since he opened. Never had a bad experience. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. He has never rushed the appointment nor failed to answer any question I had. The staff is OK, but it is the Doc that makes it a great experiece. I have every confidence in him. I have never had a long wait or a hard time getting an appointment. Great Doctor, recommend him highly.

April 3rd, 2010
I admit that things have gone downhill over the years
My family started out with Dr. Kuzio as soon as they opened the practice as it was so convenient to where we live. After seeing Dr. Kuzio a few times, he always seemed in a hurry when he came in, but was always very upbeat and friendly. The original office and nursing staff was very professional and proficient. We started going to Jamie, the PA, when she came on board and I and my husband really liked her a lot. She always took time to really listen and seemed to truly care. Unfortunately, she moved to FL recently. We have had problems with getting calls returned in relation to prescriptions that were supposed to be sent in to the drug store and were not. We would be told that it was sent to the store and then we would arrive to pick it up and were told it was never called or sent in. The store would have a hard time reaching someone and we would end up having to go back again usually the next day. This happened a few times, but not always. Another problem I had was being told that a referral had been sent to the specialist. I even called ahead and was told that they had not received it. I called Dr. Kuzio's office to tell them I had the appt. that week and the referral had not been sent over as I was told. I was assured that it would be taken care of and I would arrive at the special's office to find out that it was never sent. Of course, the fault could be with the specialist's office, but they insisted it was never sent and seemed very irate. I think my biggest gripe has been that even though they are open until 5:00, they put their phone with the answering service around 4:30 or before, so it makes it impossible to reach someone after 4:20 or so. One more thing that I found interesting in the other comments was Julie insulting the daughter of another commenter. She said something about my husband's legs being so skinny many years ago (something he has always been self conscious about), and he wouldn't go back to see her again he was so offended. Julie is a very nice lady and I've never had issues, but she probably needs to keep her personal observations in check unless it's specifically related to the medical problem.

September 29th, 2009
HORRIBLE STAFF!
HORRIBLE STAFF! Please stay away! The nurse practitioner, Julie Grazier, decided that during my teenage daughter's physical instead of going over her health and any concerns, she would tell her that she had self-esteem issues because she wears her hair over part of her face. She wanted to know if my daughter knew what others were thinking of her when she looked like that. What her classmates thought of her. My daughter is an abuse survivor and feels more comfortable being covered up. There is nothing wrong with how she looks. She is a child trying to find her identity. She walked out of there feeling like there is something wrong with her, that she's just not good enough. After years of getting my daughter to love and accept herself for who she is this lady decides to break her down and make her feel horrible about herself! STAY AWAY!