Family Physicians, General Practitioner

2074 E Southern Ave
Ste B101
Tempe, AZ 85282
480-839-1032
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  FLEXIBLE WHEN I NEEDED IT  |  show details
by Bev B on May 25th, 2010

While in the midst of a cross-country relocation, I had serious blood pressure problems. My doctor of 15 years would not help because my move meant "I was no longer her patient" (CYA anyone?) Though I didn't know my final destination, Dr Bauer was willing to see me on short notice and work with me while we sorted through where we would live. He was caring and his new med regiment was effective. I can't say enough good about how I was treated, not to mention that my blood pressure issues were resolved. Dr. Bauer is top-notch in my book!

|  My "Doctor House" with a much better personality!  |  show details
by smile85233 on May 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Bauer has been like my "Dr House" for the past 7 years. I've had several bizare symptoms which he immediately recognized and successfully treated. One day I woke up with half of my face paralyzed and thought I had a stroke (I was in my late 20s). I went to his office without and appointment and he squeezed me in between patients and diagnosed me with Bells Palsy. He prescribed the right combination of drugs and within 3 weeks the symptoms were gone (normal recovery is closer to 6 weeks - 6 months). He also diagnosed me on another occasion with Acute Necrotizing Gingivitis. He again put me on the correct treatment path and I had a full recovery in about 10 days. I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com