Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Daniel Bourque
Daniel Bourque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roxbury, MA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Daniel Bourque is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP. He speaks English.
Daniel Bourque has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Daniel Bourque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury, MA.
Dr. David Yassa
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Roxbury, MA 0 mi11
Dr. Monica Morlote
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Roxbury, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Robin Reed
Roxbury, MA 0 mi33