A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Carr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Carr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lane Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Daniel Carr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.