Dr. Daniel Carr Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Carr?

Excellent service

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I've had a number of surgeries with Dr. Carr, and he's been great. No complaints whatsoever, and his staff is wonderful.

Insurance Croney

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Fell ten feet off machine at work, shattering my radius and splintering my ulna;multiple tears in shoulder,and three blown discs in my neck.After four wrist surgeries (including titanium plates) ,shoulder surgery, and a three level fusion in my neck, dr. Carr says I'm good to go back to my job...AS AN IRONWORKER!! This guy is a first class SCUMBAG!!

Money hungry and not patient oriented

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Carr was not professional during my appointment. Unshaven, wearing sandals. He looked at me for 10 minutes and asked me questions about my injury. He wrote a frivolous report of my visit stating I was not injured despite several other doctors reports and MRIs stating differently. Carr would rather lie about your condition and get paid than tell the truth and lose the paycheck, even if his lies put you directly in harms way where you could lose your life due to your limitations. He should lose his medical license and never be allowed to see any more patients. He is untruthful and puts people at serious risk based on his need for a paycheck. He is a fraud and should be ashamed of himself.

Stay Away

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Very short with answers to questions. Completely wrong. Be very careful with him.

Weasel ! ! !

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr Carr wrote up faults infirmation he didn't listen to what I was telling him it was like he just went through the motions and nothing matterd don't trust him he has to be in the insurance companies back pocket hope God has no mercy on this one .

Joke

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Paid by the insurance companies

Posted on March 30th, 2015

He did not listen clearly to what I had said. Left out some of the thing I had told him in his report to the WCB. I agree with Buffalo, NY, pocket doctor. Looking at having to have surgery for this injury. Not happy!

PMA Insurance went fishing all the way in Syracuse instead of using "the many" professional and honest physicians/surgeons in our area of Buffalo, NY.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Pocket Doc!!! Enough said. Use medical evidence and keep your personal opinion out of IME.

Mr.

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Dr. Carr appeared to have his mind made up concerning my condition before he even examined me. I am not sure the office I was in for my insurance exam was the actual office of Dr. Carr. I do not think he is a local practitioner. Does this Dr. see his own patients at all or does he just render insurance biased opinions?

IME Exams

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Dr. Daniel L Carr must not be a very good surgeon if he has to rent a room at a Chiropractic Office on 8695 Sheridan Dr to perform Independent Medical Exams instead of practicing surgery. Why would a well established physician stoop to the level of trying to undermine remarkable UB Orthopedic doctors decisions on WCB claims? The answer is easy. Getting paid to say what the insurance company wants you to say is easier. Shame on you Dr. Carr for hurting unsuspecting people who only seek your opinion because they are forced to. Shame on you for hurting a person who can never make the in their lifetime the income you make in one year. May God have Mercy on your soul.

Paid Handsomely to Screw People

Posted on July 13th, 2011

This doctor is highly paid by insurance companies to find in their favor. I don't see how he has time to see regular patients, every person I've ever seen in his office was there for an IME.

Outstanding

Posted on September 24th, 2010

No complaints. Outstanding doc and results!