A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cohen, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lawrence Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cohen practices Hepatology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Hepatologists.