A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DANIEL DOWNEY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DANIEL DOWNEY, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DANIEL DOWNEY, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. DOWNEY graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DOWNEY has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DOWNEY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DANIEL L. DOWNEY practice?
Dr. DANIEL DOWNEY practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons and Seattle Plastic Surgeons.