A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Downey, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Downey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Downey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Downey practice?
Dr. Daniel Downey practices Plastic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.