Dr. Daniel Downey MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2011
Amazing and caring docotor-More doctors should follow his example
I had interviewed several doctors for cosmetic surgery. I was only 19 at the time, thus this seemed like a daunting and scary task. As soon as I met Dr. Downey and his staff, I knew it was the right choice for me. His professionalism and bedside manner were incredible. Other doctors merely asked me to undress and what I wanted the end result to look like. They never asked me who I was, what my expectations were, and how I came to be in this office. For goodness sake, if this doctor is going to cut into me for purely cosmetic purposes, I at least want to know they partly care. In my initial consultation, Dr. Downey sat down and took the time to speak with me about my options before even asking me to undress. I felt so comfortable with the fact that this busy surgeon took the time to ask me who I was and what I wanted, instead of measuring me, poking me with cold hands and walking out of the room, leaving the rest for the nurse to finish up. I have recommended Dr. Downey to many friends and will continue to do so. He will most certainly be my number one choice for my next cosmetic endeavor. For anyone entertaining the idea of plastic surgery, I would highly recommend not wasting your time by going to other surgeons, go straight to Dr. Downeys office. Thank you again Dr. Downey and amazing staff, it has been nearly three years since my procedure and it has given me confidence beyond belief. I look in the mirror everyday and am ecstatic that I choose to have cosmetic surgery.

March 22nd, 2011
Great Experience
I had researched plastic surgeons on the east side and in Seattle before selecting Dr. Downey. I was thoroughly impressed the moment I met him. He spent a great deal of time sharing much information regarding the tummy tuck and breast lift - he even convinced me my breasts were fine and didn't need breast surgery and may want to consider it in 10 years! Had a tummy tuck and am thrilled with the results. Great experience.

July 13th, 2016