A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Foster has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Foster DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Foster practice?
- Dr. Daniel Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Foster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.