Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Foster
Dr. Daniel Foster, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, North Hills Hospital and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Daniel Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.
Dr. Frank Swords
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Bedford, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Robert Kadoko
Bedford, TX 0.69 mi17
Dr. Anil Kesani
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery
Bedford, TX 0.69 mi9