A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Leon Kaplan MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kaplan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kaplan practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Oakland Park, FL.
See Naples Family Physicians.