Dr. Daniel Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2012
Highly impressed
All I can say is WOW! Dr. Kim has not even performed my surgery yet (DaVinci hysterectomy) and I am already more than impressed. My first office consultation with him was 90 minutes long! He reviewed my medical records with me and listened to me explain how my quality of life has been deteriorating due to fibroids. He then said the magic words and patient wants to hear, "I am comfortable doing whatever you choose, but here are your options in my opinion...." Once the hysterectomy decision was made, he then spoke to me in depth about what the DaVinci procedure will entail. Office staff is excellent, friendly, and patient with me (so far), as I have never had major surgery before and am somewhat clueless regardins insurance, pre-op testing, follow up appts., etc. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.... I am willing to drive 90 minutes just to see Dr. Kim.

April 25th, 2012
Dr. Kim was able to diagnose my problem after my seeing 3 others who didn't help at all. Kind, patient and caring and he explains every step as he examines you.Another doctor recommended him, saying he was the best doc to help me find out what was wrong. He is also very careful to not cause any unnecessary discomfort.Patients come from all over because the trip is worth the excellent care.

December 1st, 2011
Dr Kim is a excellent surgeon. He helped me tremendously and I am now enjoying a great quality of life!

October 19th, 2011
Baltimore's best
I was so happy to get an appointment with Dr Kim. He made me feel at ease and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. His office and staff is great! I was impressed with his training and expertise in his field.

August 13th, 2011
Comfort & Confidence
Being anxious about a new physician and staff I was so very pleased to leave (even after my initial visit) feeling confident and comfortable with Dr. Kim and his efficient staff! I would recommend Dr. Kim without hesitation!

October 24th, 2010
Top doctor and surgeon
Dr. Daniel Kim is a top notch surgeon. I had a surgical procedure done by Dr. Kim and he was excellent. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking medical treatment for anything related to pelvic area/concerns. His staff is courteous, polite and professional. I am going back to see Dr. Kim if I ever need advice on any medical problems.

October 21st, 2010
Excellent and professional doctor
Dr. Kim is a very patient doctor and listens to all of his patient's concerns. He takes the time to thoroughly explain your options in dealing with incontience. His office staff, Gloria and others were very friendly and professional. They kept me aware of everthing that I needed to do before surgery. The surgery went well. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone who is thinking about the interstem device for incontience.

August 5th, 2010
Wonderful doctor and surgeon
I went to see Dr. Kim this past year and it was a wonderful experience. You can tell he is very experienced at what he does. I felt so comfortable talking to him and it took away alot of fears I had going in. Thank you to Dr. Kim and his nice staff!!

May 9th, 2017