A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel King, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. King practice?
- Dr. Daniel King has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.