A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraft
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kraft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kraft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Kraft MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kraft has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kraft practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Pediatricians.