A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraft
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kraft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kraft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kraft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Kraft MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kraft has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kraft practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Pediatricians.