A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Orthopedic Surgeons.