A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mayer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mayer, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Mayer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lawrence Mayer DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mayer practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.