A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel DR Mayer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mayer practices Allergy & Immunology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Smithtown Allergists.