A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel DR Mayer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mayer practices Allergy & Immunology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Smithtown Allergists.