A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lawrence Miller MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Miller practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Columbus Internists.