A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Miller, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Miller practice?
Dr. Daniel Miller practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.