A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Morrison DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pain Medicine near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Surgeons and Garden City Pain Management Doctors.