A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Peterson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Incline Village, NV.
See Incline Village Internists.