A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Son:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Son is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Son
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Son Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Son graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Son has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Laurance Son MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Son practice?
- Dr. Daniel Son has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Son practices Urology near Hazle Township, PA.