A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Son:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Son is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Son graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Son has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Son accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Son practice?
Dr. Daniel Son practices Urology near Sugarloaf, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Sugarloaf Urologists.