A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Son:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Son is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Son graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Son has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Laurance Son MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Son practice?
- Dr. Daniel Son has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Son practices Urology near Sugarloaf, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Sugarloaf Urologists.