A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sussman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sussman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sussman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lloyd Sussman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sussman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sussman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.