A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel La:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel La is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. La Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. La graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. La has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel La MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel La practice?
- Dr. Daniel La has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel La practices Family Medicine near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Huntington Primary Care Doctors.